Hindu Temple of Dayton Presents – Yoga for Everyone!
Stay healthy this winter, come join us for a special Yoga Session for you and your family.
Come join us for a Free Yoga Session
- This is a family yoga events and kids are encouraged to join with their parents.
- For beginners there will be an introductory sessions that will cover the basics of Surya Namaskar.
- Experts can take a Surya Namaskar challenge by doing 10, 20, 30 or 50 sets.
[button url=”https://goo.gl/forms/nlqYWIuaA9wFn5mp2″ color=”green”]Register for Yoga[/button]
- When: Saturday, Feb 18th from 8:00am to 10:30am
- Where: Om Shanti Hall, Hindu Temple of Dayton
- Registration: 8:00-8:30am
- Learn Surya Namaskar: 8:30-9:15am
- Break: 9:15am to 9:30am
- Surya Namaskar Challenge (individual or family): 9:30-10:30am (Optional)
- Light Refreshments: 10:30am-11:00am
- This is a voluntary program, if you have any medical concerns, please consult your doctor before participating.
- Please bring your yoga mat and wear comfortable workout clothes
- Please do not have a heavy meal before the workout. A light snack one hour prior is ok.