Hindu Temple of Dayton is guided by its Constitution and By-Laws of the Hindu Community Organization (HCO). HCO is managed by a committee of board members and trustees. For eligibility of Trustee see the following criteria as outlined in the constitution.
- Trustee Members: There are two levels of trustee members:
- Trustee member: Anyone who contributed $5,000/- in their life time is a Trustee.
- Voting Trustee member: However to be a voting Trustee at the Trustees’ meeting one either has to:
- Contribute $500/- for the last two years
- Be a lifetime Trustee by contribution $50,000/- in their life time to HCO
- General Body member: Anyone who donated $250/- in the last two years is a member of General Body. By this standard most of the Trustees are also members of General Body.
- Board members: Total Board members are 9 represented equally by North, Middle and South Regions. Another composition of Board members is based on following criteria:
- 5 board members should be from Trustees’ body
- 4 board members from General Body
Copy of constitution: A copy of constitution is available for our members. Please fill out the form below to request a copy of the Constitution.
Some error has occured.