Koti Vishnu Namavali Chanting
(A rare, once in a lifetime opportunity)
For the first time, the Hindu Temple of Dayton is planning “Koti (10 million) Vishnu Nama Smarana”
- Chanting or listening to Vishnu Sahasranamam at home creates a positive energy and peace of mind for the whole family.
- Chanting or listening to Vishnu Sahasranamam in the temple energizes the temple and provides peace of mind to the whole community.
- Chanting koti Vishnu Namavali in one’s lifetime is a daunting task because even if we chant Vishnu Sahasranamam every day , it will take about 30 years. But if we join hands as a community, we can achieve this goal within a year!Our Approach:
- Chanting Vishnu Sahasranama once is equal to 1000 Vishnu Namavali
- 100 people chanting 10 times a month equals 1million – takes 4 hours
- Repeating the above step 10 times equals one Koti (10 million)
- Are you willing to commit 4 hours a month for this noble cause?
- When are we planning to start? As soon as we hear from at least 100 devotees.What’s impossible in one’s lifetime,
is a walk in the park if we join hands and do it as a community!
- If you are interested or have questions, please contact Vasu Chakravarthy at email: email@example.com or call ph. 937-239-3378
- Let’s do it for the greater good of the community – Sarvejana Sukhino Bhavanthu
- FAQs Koti Vishnu _ plans & FAQ-2